Author Topic: Merry Christmas and what about the gift?  (Read 1251 times)

Honya

Merry Christmas and what about the gift?
« on: December 24, 2016, 02:38:42 am »
For whole team of Red FoXes, as a founder and ex-leader of this clan, I wish you merry Christmas! I hope you will find everything you have wished under your Christmas tree or whereever deppending on your tradition. I also hope you will find time and pleasure for playing MTA and you will care about our FoXes legacy.

At least in my country it is tradition to get some present at this special day. And I would like to give you some present too! That is the reason, why am I making some kind of poll. Anyone can write his idea in the comments to this post about any tournament or any event he would like to play. Idea with the most likes wis going to be realised! The only condition is that author of the comment would be main coordinator of this event, but he would get my full support, technical support and contacts. Event must be connected somehow with FoXes and with MTA. I also reserve right to not count fake votes (likes) or bullshit ideas :)

With all the respect,

founder and ex-leader Honya
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 08:17:59 am by FuZ »

SkymeX

• User
  • Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Re: Marry Christmas and what about the gift?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 02:51:29 am »
I have no suggestions since I don't want to coordinate anything, but I hope this turns out well. We are indeed in dire need of some events.

Merry Christmas to you too.

FuZ

• A lord
  • Administrator
  • User
  • Imaginează-ți că dormi lāngă avatarul meu.
    • Lord here
Re: Merry Christmas and what about the gift?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 08:18:59 am »
Merry early-Christmas hony :D

I am up for 1v1 tournament in DTR style. (Multiple pairs play at the same time, but the player only focuses on his opponent)

JKMW

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 09:32:49 am »
Would be nice to see something with multi-gamemode.
Merry Christmas to everyone :)

MeNDeLeJeW

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 03:42:23 pm »
Happy Christmas to you! I am not going to propose anything, mainly due to my hectic time and strict deadlines, but I hope this up-and-coming event will provide lots of fun!  :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 10:53:30 pm by MeNDeLeJeW »

Armageddon17

• User
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 06:45:50 pm »
Merry Christmas ya'll even tho I don't really care about this time of the year. I have no clue what to suggest nor would I have time to coordinate anyway xD

Stop with the "Fuck you Eric" I beg you

Faki <3

Honya

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 01:15:29 pm »
cmon guys, I dont like comments and likes :P Share this post to other forum, anyone can post any idea, its for whole MTA scene ;)