Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Application sebas21  (Read 470 times)

sebas21

• FoX Trial Member
  • User
  • Newbie on Red FoXes forum
[ACCEPTED] Application sebas21
« on: November 15, 2017, 04:55:33 pm »

I. Personal information:

1. Name: Sebastian Polania

2. Age: 17

3. Country of residence (+origin if needed): Colombia-Caqueta Colombia-Caqueta

II. In-game information:

4. MTA Nickname + Other nicknames which you use/have used: Sebas21

5. Your previous clans + the reason you left them: [DoN]-Reason died and josh deleted and -]alw-[- Reason Died and inactive group

6. Servers you're playing on: FFS and Mr.Green

7. Besides race, what gamemodes are you playing: DM

8. Video of you racing (it's not necessary if we know you): I donīt have program but if they want they can watch me on some server :D

9. Other games you're playing: MTA, LOL and WOW

10. Contacts:

Skype contact: Sebas21 or andres.polania8
Steam contact (optional): i donīt have steam
Origin contact (optional):
Facebook contact (optional): Sebastian Polania (https://www.facebook.com/sebas1803)
Others: Twitter ( @sebas2120) or in LOL ( zlGodOfDeath) Server LAN

11. Skills (rate them with grades from 0 to 5: 0=no idea, 1=poor, 2=lower than average, 3=average, 4=better than average, 5=skilled):

>Race: 4
>DD: 2
>Scripting (LUA/C++/Others): 3
>Design: 2
>Others (add them yourself, you know what you're playing): LOL = 5 WOW = 4

12. Motivation letter (tell us why we should take you, why you would be a good addition to our clan, what made you to apply here, what you're doing in life, any stuff of this sort, minimum 5 lines of text)

Because I have good experience in race, I have learned a lot and it would be good help for the group FoX I am not flammer and I like to share with the group members, apply because I have watched and heard that the group FoX is the best group of race and I would like to be here, also has very good runners that I know, now I am in the university I am studying environmental engineering and in my spare time MTA game :D .

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:56:56 am by EztebanD »

Fakerko

• =FoX= Shooter Leader
  • User
  • Silence is the best response to a fool.
Re: Application sebas21
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 05:33:20 pm »
I'm not racer but I'm playing at the mrgreen everyday. I guess I've seen you 1 or 2 times so there is no reason for not to join about active/inactive problem you are active player.(as far as i can see). I dont want to give you No bcz as ı said I'm not race member. as far as ı can see your english is good( You must have used your words). You could made better than Motivation letter. but of course it's not a reason for give No. If you did better jr , I would give for you Yes. So I will stay in NEUTRAL as usual
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:16:38 pm by Fakerko »

MeNDeLeJeW

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 11:22:13 am »
I know you and I know you are a decent driver. I could give you a chance although your activity's been leaving a lot to be desired recently. YES from me for a trial period.

Q33

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 05:18:33 pm »
I agree with Mende

EztebanD

• User
  • Excessive laughter is not harmful to health.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 12:41:00 am »
i saw you some times in mrgreen (is not my prefer server) and the little i could see you are a good racer, but having in count that you are in the college, your help to the clan and your activity not gonna be the most significative, so why not give you a chance for trial? is a YES from me to a Trial Period.

SkymeX

• User
  • Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 12:53:48 am »
Seems there will be no more votes. I guess it's enough for a trial

ACCEPTED

EztebanD

• User
  • Excessive laughter is not harmful to health.
Re: [ACCEPTED] Application sebas21
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 04:01:34 am »
Welcome officially to our team, we hope you are with us a lot of time and support to the team.

Good luck.