Author Topic: [DENIED]maj0^  (Read 387 times)

MajKo

[DENIED]maj0^
« on: December 02, 2017, 01:21:47 pm »
1. General

1. Name: Martin

2. Age: 16

3. Nationality: Slovakia ( SK )

4. Contact:
FB: Martin Špavor
Instagram: martin.spavor

2. In-game information

5. Your nickname + old nicknames: now: maj0^ old: MajKo

6. Your previous clans + the reason you left them:
eX. - deleted.
[BJ] - deleted.
Black::. - in this klan i was 7-8 months. i leave for 1 player.. I has problem with him.
Faded. - in this klan i was Clan Leader but on miki its bad idea create klan. I give cl to ReFleX.
7. Servers you are playing on: miki, ffs, #ER ( DM server )

8. How long have you been playing shooter?, MTA?: 3-4years ( 3-4 hours every day )

9. Video of you playing: I dont have.

3. Motivation letter

10. Why should we accept you + why did you choose =FoX=.(minimum 5 lines of text):
I play Shooter 3 years and i start play DM ( 5 months ).. Im very good Shooter player. I have 40-45k skills and more wins on servers. Im active 3-4 hours every day because i dont have work.  I have more friends in =FoX= Clan. ( i was with Wozzie in eX. with FakeR in klan Black, [BJ] ).. I like this klan and klan members. This klan have very very good komunity.  I am a very respectful player and i respect all FoX players. I dont have any problems in this klan with your FoX members.

11. Something about you:
Im boy :D . Im from Slovakia ( Dlhá nad Oravou ) its on Orava. I have 16 years old. I like playing florball, basketball and i love girls <3. In my free time I driving on car and going out with friends. I study Mechatronik but its hard school for my.  Iam very friendly and i like normal players ( no retards ). This klan is for my very very good because have very good players.

Thank you for reading my request. Have a nice weekend. :-* :-*
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 05:38:35 pm by Woozie »

BBCode:

Fakerko

• =FoX= Shooter Leader
  • FoX Member
  • User
  • Silence is the best response to a fool.
Re: maj0^
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 01:53:00 pm »
What a english I can't accept someone using google translate. Try to use your own words.  What about other clans ?  there is a lack You didn't write all of your clans you've been in.  once and for all ,  Miki server statistic it does not matter for us.

MajKo

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 01:59:09 pm »
What a english I can't accept someone using google translate. Try to use your own words.  What about other clans ?  there is a lack You didn't write all of your clans you've been in.  once and for all ,  Miki server statistic it does not matter for us.
THX for reply man. I sorry,  i dont use google translate but my english is really bad. Im from slovakia. I dont remeber my old klans. I remember -aV- i think, iS*, ExD| ?, i dont remember really. I was in Ing. too, i leave for retard members or activity. I know miki server statistic not all but my skills are real good in shooter.
BBCode:

Woozie

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 02:53:45 pm »
who is Wozzie

MajKo

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 03:57:21 pm »
who is Wozzie
Sorry man.. Woozie*
I was in eX. with You. :D and Thx for reply.
BBCode:

Woozie

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 04:04:13 pm »
I have never been in eX.

Fakerko

• =FoX= Shooter Leader
  • FoX Member
  • User
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 04:08:32 pm »
I have been in eX and I didn't remember woozie.

MajKo

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 04:38:23 pm »
I have been in eX and I didn't remember woozie.
He dont was in eX.? Old Name Woozie and His New name H/\ZE.. Its not this Woozie?
Sorry FoX woozie.. mistake.. I remember You Faker in eX..
BBCode:

Woozie

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 08:25:40 pm »
some woozy was on miki, so that's him maybe

MajKo

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 08:32:00 pm »
some woozy was on miki, so that's him maybe
YES.. woozy no Woozie.. Sorry man and thx.  Okey, now back to my request because i want rly join to FoX family. <3 Thank you all.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:36:02 pm by MajKo »
BBCode:

Pixer

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 06:22:45 pm »
*i want rly join to FoX family. <3 Thank you all.*
Seriously? http://black-scorpions.cz/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=191 (this is the second one JR)
And first JR ,you wrote *Garantujem vám, že sa ma tak ľahko nezbavíte.:) , že Black je tvoje rodina*and other..
And now you say differently...Youre good liar and ox , bravooo :D Shame on you..you will never have a chance and repairs this JR,if you want to get into the clan..AND SORRY FOR WRITING,I CANT LOOKING AT THE SCAMMER ;)

MajKo

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 07:30:59 pm »
*i want rly join to FoX family. <3 Thank you all.*
Seriously? http://black-scorpions.cz/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=191 (this is the second one JR)
And first JR ,you wrote *Garantujem vám, že sa ma tak ľahko nezbavíte.:) , že Black je tvoje rodina*and other..
And now you say differently...Youre good liar and ox , bravooo :D Shame on you..you will never have a chance and repairs this JR,if you want to get into the clan..AND SORRY FOR WRITING,I CANT LOOKING AT THE SCAMMER ;)
yes my jr was in black.. i was 2x denied.. Black::. players say me : we dont believe you.. In 3 days i send jr to fox.. i dont have jr in black and in another klan.. please.. i dont have chance in black :) because players dont believe my.. and ? i have jr in FoX.. but i dont have problem with fox players.. Its your problem man.. If you dont believe my dont say on my jr to fox.. I know you dont like me.  Im not liar.. Im normal boy with normal school and family.
BBCode:

Q33

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 01:39:09 am »
Looks like FoX is plan B

MajKo

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 07:59:03 am »
Looks like FoX is plan B
No man.. Fox is on first place because black members dont believe me.. I want rly chance to FoX, please believe me. :) please.
BBCode:

Fakerko

• =FoX= Shooter Leader
  • FoX Member
  • User
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 01:02:15 pm »
I agree with Q33 , now to clan not good ıf you want to join fox you should wait a bit. Try again at next time. hereby we will see fox is your family or not.
DENIED