Author Topic: [DENIED]LeszO.ss JR.  (Read 601 times)

LeszO.ss

[DENIED]LeszO.ss JR.
« on: December 17, 2017, 02:31:47 pm »
I. Personal information:

1. Name: Leszek

2. Age: 15

3. Country of residence (+origin if needed): Poland / Katowice

II. In-game information:

4. MTA Nickname + Other nicknames which you use/have used:  LeszO.ss, my old nick is turboEzik.^, ZozoleG.^, Squeek.^,

5. Your previous clans + the reason you left them: my old's clan is {J8}, {V8}, V1rus, TC|', RS| , Story, 6ix, and other fake clans, i quit in clan's but team's close or not active :/ <3

6. Servers you're playing on: Only DD ---> North server, RS| server, Turkyie DD, 6ix server, [AZ] server, i have in all CW server rigth. ;)

7. Besides DD, what other gamemodes you are playing : I play sometimes in DM, but a lot of time in DD, i play daily ;)

8. Video of you playing (Optional):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDBIXCBWK8

9. Other games you're playing: CS:GO and ETS 2.

10. Contacts:

Skype contact: leszek.wojtas4
Steam contact (optional): --
Origin contact (optional): --
Facebook contact (optional): Private, (When leader say give me fb i give him ;) )
Others: --

11. Skills, In a scale from 1 to 10, being 1 considered as really bad and 10 as perfect, evaluate the following: :

>DD: 9/10
>Shooter: 2/10
>Racing: 3/10
>Scripting (LUA/C++/Others): I bad in this 2/10
>Design: I am mapper = 6/10
>English: Cuz, idk i have not very good english ( 6/10 )
>Others (add them yourself, you know what you're playing): Counter Strike Global Offensive ---> Supreme = 9/10.

12. Motivation letter (tell us why we should take you, why you would be a good addition to our clan, what made you to apply here, what you're doing in life, any stuff of this sort, minimum 5 lines of text):

I would love to get a chance for the clan because I know a lot of people, I like clans that exist for a long time and are not fives, I would like to try something new, I think my skills are good for my Game. I would love to get in and not lose my chance.
It is also worth adding, and I am a very active player and gets along well with others.

Good Luck all! <3
LeszO.ss
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 11:52:41 pm by Woozie »

Fizruks

Re: LeszO.ss JR.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 02:42:25 pm »
Kinda friendly player, as far as i know you, you are mature and good player, my opinion is YES, for trial period!
#makeddgreatagain
It hurts now. But one day it will be your warm up.

Fakerko

• =FoX= Shooter Leader
  • User
  • Silence is the best response to a fool.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 08:19:56 pm »
Yes

Woozie

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 11:52:25 pm »
denied