Author Topic: DexteR ( AngryV )  (Read 125 times)

DexteR ( AngryV )
« on: March 11, 2018, 01:41:44 pm »
1. General

1. Name: Jakub Szotkowski

2. Age: 13 ( this year 14 )

3. Nationality: Czech Republic

4. Contact: Skype: redbullridercz.lp

2. In-game information

5. Your nickname + old nicknames: DexteR, AngryV, szoteK, Danny

6. Your previous clans + the reason you left them:  |JDI| - I leave this clan, because the clan was deleted by Ervin.
                                 R* - I leaved this clan because the clan was inactive and another reason is that i have chance to join better clan.
                                 M@| - I leaved this clan because i want to be in better clan.

7. Servers you are playing on: MIKI Servers ( )

8. How long have you been playing shooter?, MTA?: I think that it will be like 3 or 4 years. I really dont know, but like these years ago.

9. Video of you playing: It must be? Because i dont have it, sorry. And my PC is not good for recording games.

3. Motivation letter

10. Why should we accept you + why did you choose =FoX=.(minimum 5 lines of text): Because i have for these years many experiences and skills. Im very active, but on MIKI Servers. Why i choose =FoX=? Because you are legendary clan. Every good player was here, i have friends here too. This was my career dream, to be in professional clan, like this or Black::..

11. Something about you: My name is Jakub Szotkowski. Im 13 years old and im going to 7th class. Most people are thinking about my surname that im from Poland, but it isnt true. My favorite colors are Blue and Orange. I like to listening Metal or Alternative. I like to play on my electric guitar, which i get for Christmas. My favorite bands are Kabát, System of a Down and Divoký Bill. I very like playing MTA ( RP, MIKI Server ). My favorite films are Star Wars, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and Fast & Furious. My hobbies are playing soccer football, cars, motorcycles or table tennis. I play soccer football for our village team as a Midfielder. My favorite soccer is Lacazzete, he is playing for Arsenal F.C. My favorite food is Cheeseburger ( idk why ). My favorite place, where i was is Prague. On PC im making graphic, but not the professional. I like collecting energy drink cans. Im good in English, now we have in school Russian Language. My favorite hockey player is Crosby and my favorite hockey team is HC Oceláři Třinec and Pittsburgh Penguins. I have a dog, he has 3 years. Im good in learning, in school im successful in English competitions or sports competitions. On PC i started when i have 3 years ( ye, it's true ).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:44:32 pm by DexteR »

Re: AngryV
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 09:05:40 am »
Active player and not bad.

Re: AngryV
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 02:25:22 pm »
Thank you bro. ;)