Author Topic: Darzival  (Read 531 times)

FARZ

Darzival
« on: June 03, 2018, 01:37:28 pm »

I. Personal information:

1. Name: Danny

2. Age: 16

3. Country of residence (+origin if needed): Czechia

II. In-game information:

4. MTA Nickname + Other nicknames which you use/have used: Dandakill, LeXiCZ, Goodkin and now Darzival

5. Your previous clans + the reason you left them:
SoD// - 2013 - 2017 - The end of the clan.
Black::. - 08.07.2017 - 09.08.2017 - I left. - Because from Black::. I just waited a little more. But maybe it is different now.
-HF- - 10.08.2017 - 30.4.2018 - Kick from the clan. - I have revealed a very secret information about the clan's disintegration. I sent the enemy information from the server and they fired me for my mistake. :(

6. Servers you're playing on: Miki, FFS-Gaming, TG and more... But I was playing on the SMT server.

7. Besides DD, what other gamemodes you are playing: I can play Shooter, DM and Race.

8. Video of you playing (Optional): https://youtu.be/lNEIxYujCyo
I tried to dig up something else but I didn't find it. If I didn't reinstall the PC, I would have a lot of shots, like where I put BW etc... :(

9. Other games you're playing: Before that, I played CS:GO and I reached Global Elite, then I stopped playing. But I sometimes play Fortnite and more games on PS4. ;)

10. Contacts:

Skype contact: dannymoro58
Steam contact (optional): I sold account.
Origin contact (optional): I don't have any.
Facebook contact (optional): Danny Moro
Others:

11. Skills, In a scale from 1 to 10, being 1 considered as really bad and 10 as perfect, evaluate the following: :

>DD: 8
>Shooter: 4
>Racing: 5
>Scripting (LUA/C++/Others): 2
>Design: 6
>English: 7
>Others (add them yourself, you know what you're playing):TEXT HERE

12. Motivation letter (tell us why we should take you, why you would be a good addition to our clan, what made you to apply here, what you're doing in life, any stuff of this sort, minimum 5 lines of text)

Hello all foxes. So =FoX=, I've known for a long time. I met you in Clan War with HF. And you were really good. I like your cooperation and your understanding. To the clan =FoX=, I would rather for the community. I've been using this game for over 6 years, and I figured I could be of benefit to you. I have a cold head and I try to help with every problem. I like to enjoy people and so overall I am just a normal person with whom one can agree on anything. I speak English, which facilitates communication. And I think every hand is good. I have set myself the goal of getting into the clan but we will see how it will end... Finally, I would like to mention that you will not regret it! See ya!

sebas21

Re: Darzival
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 06:28:23 pm »
1+, for me you are a good DM player according to how I saw you in the video, but I would like to see you play some DC DM, Good Luck

FARZ

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 11:43:31 am »
Is here anybody? :D

MeNDeLeJeW

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 12:22:08 am »
You seem to have used a google translator for your motivational letter, don't you? :P
However, you scored a + from me for using the fancy word "facilitate", haha :D.
YES from me anyway.

KINGofFAILS

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 07:04:36 pm »
You seem to have used a google translator for your motivational letter, don't you? :P
YES from me anyway.

:D :D
If Mende voted for yes, i vote for yes too 😁

FARZ

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 07:47:09 pm »
YES from me anyway.

Yeah, I did. I didnt know a few words. :D But thank you. ;)

DiegohaN

• FoX Member
  • User
  • The Uchiha prodigy. Nico Robin lover♡
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 10:20:10 pm »
yes

=FoX=DiegohaN

FARZ

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 05:46:57 pm »
I'm looking forward to being part of this team... I'll be excited about it. :D

Fizruks

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 08:39:56 am »
I would like to see a new buddy in dd section. ::)
It hurts now. But one day it will be your warm up.

FARZ

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 06:24:04 am »
It's been two months and I'm still waiting. I don't want to give up my dream. :D